new to forum...couple of questions.

Guest rob

Just discovered site..fantastic, just what i need...Thinking seriously about getting out of Not so Great Britain with wife and two daughters.

1. if applying under skilled workers visa does it mean that you have to take a job in that field, nd if not could they revoke visa down the line after getting there?

2. When having to go to aussie to validate Visa would all the family have to go or could just the adults..this is if we are not ready to leave uk straight after visas issued..

Dont get too excited with only 2 questions, il have about another 200 as time goes on.

cheers, rob

Guest glennandkate

1. if applying under skilled workers visa does it mean that you have to take a job in that field, nd if not could they revoke visa down the line after getting there?

No you dont have to work in your trade

2. When having to go to aussie to validate Visa would all the family have to go or could just the adults..this is if we are not ready to leave uk straight after visas issued..

All of the passports have a visa attached which has a date that they have to be validated by. You dont have to do them all together (main applicant has to validate first) but they all have to be done by the date.

Good Luck

thanx for that guys...my first concern sorted...if going i really want to get out of the rat race of targets etc...bit of taxi work will do me!!

getting a gut feeling for perth or melbourne..

two daughters 12 nd 16...looking for somewhere safe but understandbly they will want nite life etc in a few years.

Hiya ,,if your thinking of doing Taxi work you would benifit from going to a more densley populated area to ensure theres work ,also remember it isnt quite like here and houses can be very spread out ,maybe ABC DIAMOND has some ideas on populated areas ?From what ive read theres quite alot of 'tempoary' work ,i believe some Ozzies work for a few month then live the beach life till they are skint!! sounds good to me !

Archived