Disel plant mechanics and fitters wanted

i have a friend who asked me to pass on this to ALL PEOPLE WHO WERE IN THE QUARRY INDUSTRY in the Machanics trade !!!!!!!!! looking for a number of heavy duty diesel mechanics, with a minimum of 5 years experience. Cat and Komatsu conversant for projects in Australia. If you know of anyone that fits the bill please get them to message me. Thanks have a good one.

hIS NAME IS onJustin Brown my f...ace book , he is based in Perth , the VISA WOULD BE PROCESSED BY THEM COULD EARN $60 PER HR PLUS , ITS MEGA MONEY if interested Pm MARK AND RIKKI ASH AND NIAMH , HE HAS JOBS WAITING and plenty of them , wants ENGLISH and USA GUYS WITH GOOD WORK ETHICS , you will paid extreamily well

• 2 weeks later...
Guest anitamckenna

Hi my boyfriend and I are moving to Perth in Feb and he fits the bill for this Job. Is there an application form or what way does he apply for this job?

Also what part of Perth is this situated?

Many Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
Guest stidard90

Hi i am a qualified plant engineer with 6 years experience working on CAT , Komatsu , Volvo and Terex , if the position is still available can you send me your email address and i will send you my CV on the first instance.

many thanks Scott.

Guest stretchandstumpy

hi very new to this forum and just found this post, husband and i are currently looking to emigrate with our 4 children,

hubby has HGV technician qualifications ..DAF TRUCKS and more recently SCANIA to master tecnician level 10 status.

Please can you let me know more information on these vacancies. has been in the trade for approx 15 years with much experience,

best regards

• 1 month later...