nurse sue

Car Wanted near Brisbane

I am looking for a car for my daughter who is 17 to learn to drive in:chatterbox: . I would let her use mine but she has decided to learn in a manual. i just need a small car to help her get her hours up as driving lessons with instructor are quite expensive. So if you have a car for sale or know of any one selling a little runaround Please can you let me know. Thank you in advance

:hug:

Guest lancashire2goldcoast

Hi there,

We are moving back to the UK in the new year but I'm pregnant and have finished work to go on maternity leave and my partner has a work ute so we are selling our 2nd car. It's a little electric blue, manual Toyota echo 2004. Super reliable and really cheap to run. It's recently had a service and about 10 months ago we bought 4 new tyres for it, since then it's only been driven 10 minutes to and from work 3 times a week as we have the big family care for everything else. Fully working aircon, CD player, roof racks. There is a dent in the back of the car which was there when we bought it and a few little marks here and there probably from stones flicking up on the road. Interior has a few scratches too. We havent advertised yet though and are getting it fully detailed before we do so. It's done just over 160,000km and is rego'd until mid February next year. Looking for about $5,000. We're based southern Gold Coast so not too far.

Hi there..just had contract for sale of house going back to uk ..have lots for sale including my Holden Cruise 2005 58.000Klms full service history..silver in colour.....

if interested then Please PM me we are in Twin Waters