Anyone for coffee in Southern Highlands!?

Hi!

My partner and I moved here in July from UK Ross on Wye (both in early 40's) and are loving it. As he's currently working long hours and 6 days a week and as I've finished sorting the house out (!) I wondered of any forumites fancy meeting up to explore the local coffee shops round Bowral, Berrima, Mittagong way...can't do them all on my own:biggrin:

Cheers!

• 5 months later...

Hi

I've just seen your message and I wondered how you are getting on in the Southern Highlands. We are thinking of moving to Mittagong from Sydney's Northern Beaches and I wondered how you are finding it down there? Any info would be much appreciated. Many thanks.

Hi

I've just seen your message and I wondered how you are getting on in the Southern Highlands. We are thinking of moving to Mittagong from Sydney's Northern Beaches and I wondered how you are finding it down there? Any info would be much appreciated. Many thanks.

Used to be a family joke that there is great S.E.X (Stitching slang - Stash Enhancing Experience!) in Mittagong - the Victoria House is excellent for stitching stuff, so-so for wool if you are a knitter! My then teenage son would always roll his eyes when we went to Sydney for swimming comps that he supposed we would have to have some S.E.X in Mittagong on the way! (Embarrassing!) Dont know if the chocolate shop across the road is still going but their hot chocolate was to die for!