Guest Vauti

Oz to UK Shipping Companies

Guest Vauti

Hi All,

I've seen a lot of threads about what shipping companies to use when moving from England to Australia, but who are the best shipping companies to use if moving back to England from Australia?

When we moved to Melbourne from Reading, we used PomsInOz to find Voovit as a decent company to use. And they were just what you'd hope for in a shipping company I suppose, no nasty surprises or bad experiences.

So now I'm hoping PomsInOz can assist once more and provide some options for shipping Australia to England, based on past experiences. Googling for reviews gives more questions than answers!

Has anyone used Seven Seas Worldwide, and if so, would you recommend them?

Thanks.

Guest Scottish Melbourne

I used seven seas from UK to OZ

I highly recommend them, good company,done everything they said they would do.

I would use again.

Hope that helps

SM

We used Seven Seas when moving to Aus. Couldn't fault them at all. Nothing broken, competitive prices, door-to-door service and relatively quick turn around.

Guest lol1984

We used Wridgeways when we moved from Australia to Canada, couldn't fault them. No breakages and a good price.

Guest morris5

We used John Mason (Wridgways this end) when we moved from Reading....to Melbourne. Just had quotes from Wridgways and Chess to move us back and going with Chess because of the cost difference.

Are you moving back to Reading?

We used John Mason (Wridgways this end) when we moved from Reading....to Melbourne. Just had quotes from Wridgways and Chess to move us back and going with Chess because of the cost difference.

Are you moving back to Reading?

Hi Hun

Did you get to try Brisbane? Sorry it hasn't worked out for you but you will never look back and think what if.......

Please let me know how you settle back in the UK:hug::wubclub:

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

Guest Vauti

Thanks guys, good to get some honest feedback from actual users. Probably going to go with Seven Seas for the move back to Reading.

Cheers!