register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Guest sh7t man no way

your worst xmas present ever

Guest sh7t man no way

mine wuz a imperial socket set of her indoors--all the stuff in the UK is metric--put it in the van,and never used them for years--didnt have the heart to tell her:wubclub:

I had to think about this.

A set of mudguards for my bike.

Yeah, I was thrilled at the romance of it all :rolleyes:

Vacuum clothes bags (space saving) - er, cheers then!

Guest guest37336

I have a feeling I'm going to find out this year Alan......................................

AGAIN,:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

:wideeyed:well pink and blue makeup from my hubby ! i don't wear much makeup :eek:but pink and blue aghhhhhhhh im pale and have black hair for christ sake !:biglaugh:

If the world were a logical place, men would ride side saddle:cute:

A size XXL fleece, I am a size S.... Apparently it was the only one left in the shop! OK! Took it back and changed it for something else....

And the end of all our exploring will be to arrive at where we started, and know the place for the first time.

Ummmmm, i dunno actually.

I know one for my birthday though, i sent DH a link to a top i wanted.

He got 3 tops, none of which was from the link i sent him! "Oh i forgot about that" he says.:arghh:

He also buys cards and presents and forgets where he puts them. So sometimes i get presents in the new year!

Trying to get to Aus since 2008. Finally the end is in sight and we are starting to really plan.

Hubby, Paramedic.

Me, Adult Nursing student starting Sept 2018. 

A friend of mine got a frying pan from her them partner. Needless to say their relationship didn't last too long after that :shocked:

Sue

Open your eyes; the world is outside your door

Me and my missus's first Chrimbo together as young kids a courtin'.She only goes and get's me one of those crap:shocked: Jumpers from the 80s that criss crossed across the neck,with faux leather collar,like Harry Enfield wears in the alehouse when he's boring the aarse of Paul Whitehouse!!!!If she ever get's anything like that again,i'd say"Oi,NO!!!!::arghh::wink:Just like Harry does!:yes:

Guest The Ropey HOFF

My tight fisted brother bought me 3 cheap plastic darts in the 1960's, they cost about 2 shillings and 6 pence, but when i said to him, wheres the dart board, he said ........... you will get that next christmas, i never did. lol