your worst xmas present ever

Guest sh7t man no way

Guest sh7t man no way

mine wuz a imperial socket set of her indoors--all the stuff in the UK is metric--put it in the van,and never used them for years--didnt have the heart to tell her:wubclub:

Ummmmm, i dunno actually.

I know one for my birthday though, i sent DH a link to a top i wanted.

He got 3 tops, none of which was from the link i sent him! "Oh i forgot about that" he says.:arghh:

He also buys cards and presents and forgets where he puts them. So sometimes i get presents in the new year!

Me and my missus's first Chrimbo together as young kids a courtin'.She only goes and get's me one of those crap:shocked: Jumpers from the 80s that criss crossed across the neck,with faux leather collar,like Harry Enfield wears in the alehouse when he's boring the aarse of Paul Whitehouse!!!!If she ever get's anything like that again,i'd say"Oi,NO!!!!::arghh::wink:Just like Harry does!:yes:

Guest The Ropey HOFF

My tight fisted brother bought me 3 cheap plastic darts in the 1960's, they cost about 2 shillings and 6 pence, but when i said to him, wheres the dart board, he said ........... you will get that next christmas, i never did. lol