Medical Test Results

Guest SHRIKANT

Guest SHRIKANT

Hi all,

I have applied for GSM 175 on 21/06/2011 ... I along with my family have undergone the medical tests on 05/11/2011 and asked the hospital to send the med results directly to Sydney office.

I want to know when DAIC receives any med result for an application (without CO being assigned) Do they update their system ??

Thank you,

Regards,

Shrikant:biggrin:

Guest weekrish
Hi all,

I have applied for GSM 175 on 21/06/2011 ... I along with my family have undergone the medical tests on 05/11/2011 and asked the hospital to send the med results directly to Sydney office.

I want to know when DAIC receives any med result for an application (without CO being assigned) Do they update their system ??

Thank you,

Regards,

Shrikant

You would be able to check the status of your Medicals online here

https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry/query/query.do?action=eVisa

Once the medicals are received by the HOC in Sydnet they are typically updated in the system in a day or two. The status should change from "Requested" to either 'Health Requirements Referred" or 'Health Requirements Finalised' or even "Further Medicals Requested" depending on the individual case.

If you are a Paper based applicant you will NOT be able to check the status online.

Hi all,

Thank you,

Regards,

Its quite a big risk to get your Medicals done without the CO requesting them! We done it expecting to be process before we were and had to do them again!

Guest SHRIKANT
Shrikant

You would be able to check the status of your Medicals online here

https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry/query/query.do?action=eVisa

Once the medicals are received by the HOC in Sydnet they are typically updated in the system in a day or two. The status should change from "Requested" to either 'Health Requirements Referred" or 'Health Requirements Finalised' or even "Further Medicals Requested" depending on the individual case.

If you are a Paper based applicant you will NOT be able to check the status online.

Thanks Weekrish for your reply. I checked my status online and they have updated the results yesterday. My status says "Health Requirements Finalised" and for my wife "Health requirements Outstanding" and "Medical test results Referred"

Thank you again,

Shrikant