Australian Institute of Management (AIM)

DSouzas

Hello there

I was hoping someone may be able to help. We submitted our skills assessment with AIM (Australian Institute of Management) three weeks ago.

On the website it states it will take up to 4 weeks to get back to you with a result. When we submitted the application we filled out the page asking for credit card details so that we could pay the fee. The four weeks is up next Tuesday and AIM hasn’t acknowledged our application (although I know it has been delivered as we tracked it with the courier) and they haven’t deducted the fee from the credit card yet.

I wanted to check if anyone had submitted an application for a skills assessment with AIM and if this was normal or whether we should have submitted an alternative way to pay? Also does anyone know if there is a delay in processing skills assessments with AIM?

Any info anyone could provide would be appreciated.

Thanks

C

• 5 years later...
On 11/23/2011 at 03:42, DSouzas said:

Hello there

I was hoping someone may be able to help. We submitted our skills assessment with AIM (Australian Institute of Management) three weeks ago.

On the website it states it will take up to 4 weeks to get back to you with a result. When we submitted the application we filled out the page asking for credit card details so that we could pay the fee. The four weeks is up next Tuesday and AIM hasn’t acknowledged our application (although I know it has been delivered as we tracked it with the courier) and they haven’t deducted the fee from the credit card yet.

I wanted to check if anyone had submitted an application for a skills assessment with AIM and if this was normal or whether we should have submitted an alternative way to pay? Also does anyone know if there is a delay in processing skills assessments with AIM?

Any info anyone could provide would be appreciated.

Thanks

C

I have also submitted AIM skill assessment on 22nd June but it has been delivered to the destination.I have submitted DD for AIM fees. I have also not received any confirmation mail from AIM.Have you sent them any mail regarding your queries?

15 hours ago, richa said:

I have also submitted AIM skill assessment on 22nd June but it has been delivered to the destination.I have submitted DD for AIM fees. I have also not received any confirmation mail from AIM.Have you sent them any mail regarding your queries?

The original post is quite old, from 2011, so the OP would have received an outcome long ago.  But hopefully someone else can give some info about AIM processes.

• Like 1