Sydneysider27

Sydney girly mates wanted :)

Hey guys!!

Looking to meet up with girls for a chat, a beer, cuppa, a mad night out.. I live in the eastern suburbs, been here nearly a year but miss my pommies and the girly banter.

Would love to hear from anyone who would like to make friends :)

Hi Sydneysider, I have just joined this site as im moving in January. Id love to meet for a coffee when I arrive as I know how much Ill miss my girly fiends!!

Guest newbie28

Hi Sydneysider and teacherOzBound, i've been here about 3 weeks and settled into a flat in Bondi. Luckily I live with a mate from back in the UK, but also live with her boyf and want to get out more so they can enjoy some time on their own! would be fab to meet for a coffee or drinks!

I'd definitely be up for a coffee and a chat. I've been in Sydney for nearly 2 years but my partner works away a lot and it can be hard to meet new people. Currently live in the inner west but work in the city.

Keep me posted!:cool:

Guest Pamela87

Hi, I moved to Sydney in August with my boyfriend but only just getting settled with somewhere permanent to live in the eastern suburbs. Would be great to meet up with some people and start forming some friends over here. I'm up for any kind of get together coffee/pub/beach/bbq.

Let me know :)