Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest setoguras

am i able to apply for PR from TR bridging visa c

Recommended Posts

Guest setoguras

hello every1

i was on student visa(with work condition ) and it was about expire and don't have 6.5 in ielts so i applied for student ,it got Bridging visa A in between 28 days ,i got 6.5 in ielts and i applied TR and filled 1005(for work right) at same time( still my registration was in condition ) cos i knew i will get bridging visa c with work ceased. i got my work right (full time work before my bringing visa A ended.

now m in TR bridging visa c. .i m thinking to apply for 885 ,now i have enough point to apply, only thing i don't have skills assessment certification but i did applied for it and will take 12 weeks to received it cos of this i will be losing my study point on mid jan 2012(more that six month) for Skilled – Independent( 885).

what will be the best option to apply 885

will there be any issue if i apply 885 with out Skilled assessment certificate

anyone have any idea please share it




Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this