Permanent visa

Guest DYAS

i an in melbourne with 309 temporary visa but my partner does not want to help me get the permanent visa but we are still together and have a child together ..... she have 2 years old ? Can I take PR if i have child born here? What advice can you give me....THx

Yes . I was separated for a month and immigration wants letter describing reconciliation and my wife does not want to do and said leave decision to immigration if i get visa or not

I think you need to get some advice about this - your partner is still your sponsor for your 100 visa and needs to complete a stat dec confirming your relationship is continuing.

And given your particular circumstances, DIAC have also asked for a statement regarding your separation and reconciliation. You would need to discuss wiht them if your partner is being uncooperative.

I just can't understand what the situation is between you and your partner that she would want to have this uncertainty. If you are back together and have a child together, then what on earth is her future plan? She surely can't want you to have to leave the country, it doesn't make sense

Having a child who is a citizen may be a compassionate factor for DIAC to consider but I have no idea

Good luck and I would get some advice from an agent pronto...

take care

The problem is that my partner wants to be the only time to solve some problems which need only show that is not with me. And is afraid that somehow my opposition to its problems though I explained that I will not

Sorry I still don't understand - does your partner understand that if she does not support you for your visa application you would have to leave the country (unless DIAC have some kind of compassionate discretion)

if you are back together as you claim, that seems very strange to me, I suggest you speak to an agent, tell them the full story and go from there

Unless you apply for a parent visa, with someone acting as your childs sponsor, which are very expensive or take 10+ yrs to grant, DIAC are not going to grant you a visa just because you have a child in Australia.

You need to speak to a registered migration agent who can go through your options. Maybe take your partner so they can understand what will happen should they not want to continue sponsoring you.

I have a letter from Immigration saying ..i can get visa if partner is dead ....or me I was subjected to violence or if have a child together that we both care financial

Guest guest36187

DYAS.......you need some advice from a registered migration agent. Your issue is too complex and you need advice from someone who knows current immigration laws