Free ielts 8 Book , from york

Mr Fabricator

Hi All , Got a Ielts 8 book ( Cambridge) going to anyone who wants it

covers achedemic and general with answers etc

Happy to hand over any other info , samples and related stuff for the whole visa process that i have accumulated

free to collector or can post if you pay .

let me know , im in Pocklington near York , YO412 2DQ

PM for phone number .

Lee

Hi Maxine , im realy sorry but ive just sent it to heather :-( Have a look on ebay , theirs loads of cheep ones , look for IELTS 8 book , if u can get one with CD's aswel that will be helpfull to you .

Is hubby a tradesman , what visa are you applying for , i may be able to help in other ways .

lee

Never mind, will try ebay. Husband is IT professional with engineering degree but won't necessarily go down this route if we move over, if a job in this area made the move possible though he would go for it.

By the way, he went down the RPL route for the skills assessment and the decision came through really quickly, 10 days I think.

Regards Maxine

Hi Lee

Do hope this is still on offer!

This would be very useful as my husband sitting the test in Jan and needs all 8s for enough points. We are in Bishopthorpe and don't get over your way but very happy to pay the postage and package costs.

Regards

Maxine

Hi Maxine

Hopefully i will be done with it 24th December, i will be happy to forward it to you then. I am keeping everything crossed this time...

Heather

Never mind, will try ebay. Husband is IT professional with engineering degree but won't necessarily go down this route if we move over, if a job in this area made the move possible though he would go for it.

By the way, he went down the RPL route for the skills assessment and the decision came through really quickly, 10 days I think.

Regards Maxine

10 days !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! blimey thats quick , Im doing vetassess , sent 4 weeks ago , at least another 4 weeks to hear back , then book a trade test ( these are few and far between for metal work trades ) and then wait for results , could be 6 months !!!!

We are in york. No def plans for Oz as yet, did the skills assessment expecting not to be successful but a positive result came through in just 10 days. We won't have enough points after Feb due to our age so it's sort of now or never really.

Maxine

You need to go for it, full steam ahead! If you don't you will always wonder what it was like...better to have lived the dream than dream the life!

How many points have you at the mo? What do you need to get in IELTs?

I turned 40 in April, so am having to get 8s to get enough points.