Cables

Anyone used Montfort ??

I would steer clear, ive read bad reports on another forum.

Guess i should have asked before paying the £3k!! We are wanting to cancel some of their services and they won't refund us!!! Still going ahead with visa process but want to cancel financial package and they'll only repay 50%, claiming that I only paid that much in the first place!!!

I have all my paperwork and invoices but they are saying that £2100 was for visa and only £300 for financial package, which infact it was £1700 for agent and £700 for financial package!.

Grr!!!! Who do I complain to? Trading standards??

Just google 'em. Seems like a lot of people have been burned and they got away with it.......they seem to have the legalities sorted and it's hard to sue for "unethical".

Spoke to a lovely woman called Meg today who is looking through my case but told her the same as what I told geraint davies... i either get £700 plus vat back for the financial package, or I get the full £2880, his call!!

So annoyed that he is avoiding my calls, but fair play to meg she has been very helpful... will call me monday with an answer

Grr!!!! Who do I complain to? Trading standards??

If they are Registered Migration Agents they will need to comply with the MARA code of conduct and as such any potential breach can be reviewed by the Office of MARA.

Raul T Senise

Registered Migration Agent

MARN 0636699

www.ozimmigration.com

"If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur."