register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Guest kaship

Meet ups in cairns?

Guest kaship

hey all, Just wandering if there are any meet ups or social events happening in Cairns?

Guest haunted1234

Hi we're moving to Cairns in January with our two boys aged 11 and 10....do you have any kids? i'm always open to making new friends!

Not seen any posted, but maybe we can set something up (am new to Cairns myself)?

Guest haunted1234

im moving there in the next few weeks! 34 got 2 boys aged 11 and 10! need to make friends!!

Guest kaship
Not seen any posted, but maybe we can set something up (am new to Cairns myself)?

Hi,

Yeah would be good to maybe arrange a meet up sometime, I have had a few people mesage saying they are moving out around xmas time aswell. let me know what you think. Please PM me

Guest kaship
im moving there in the next few weeks! 34 got 2 boys aged 11 and 10! need to make friends!!

hey,

I have replied on my other thread but hi again. we can maybe exchange numbers and meet up when you arrive. :)

kate

Guest Guest31881

Just a reminder to members, .....

Please do not put personal details such as email address and phone numbers in your posts, this is to protect you and the site from spammers, The site provides a PM system and an email system that you can use to contact each other in a secure manner.

if you click on the members name in the post a drop down menu will appear allowing you to PM or email.

If you have problems please check that you have set you preferences to receiving messages in your control panel.

Thanks....

Guest glamourpuss

Hi everyone,

We have been in Cairns for 6 weeks now, we have an 18 year old and a 13 year old, if anyone arranges a get together count us in as would love to meet new friends.

Thanks

Hi everyone,

We have been in Cairns for 6 weeks now, we have an 18 year old and a 13 year old, if anyone arranges a get together count us in as would love to meet new friends.

Thanks

Hi Glamourpuss, where in Cairns are you? Can I ask if they are boys or girls?

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.