Meet ups in cairns?

Guest kaship

Not seen any posted, but maybe we can set something up (am new to Cairns myself)?

Hi,

Yeah would be good to maybe arrange a meet up sometime, I have had a few people mesage saying they are moving out around xmas time aswell. let me know what you think. Please PM me

im moving there in the next few weeks! 34 got 2 boys aged 11 and 10! need to make friends!!

hey,

I have replied on my other thread but hi again. we can maybe exchange numbers and meet up when you arrive. :)

kate

Guest Guest31881

Just a reminder to members, .....

Please do not put personal details such as email address and phone numbers in your posts, this is to protect you and the site from spammers, The site provides a PM system and an email system that you can use to contact each other in a secure manner.

if you click on the members name in the post a drop down menu will appear allowing you to PM or email.

If you have problems please check that you have set you preferences to receiving messages in your control panel.

Thanks....

Guest glamourpuss

Hi everyone,

We have been in Cairns for 6 weeks now, we have an 18 year old and a 13 year old, if anyone arranges a get together count us in as would love to meet new friends.

Thanks

Guest The Pom Queen
Hi everyone,

We have been in Cairns for 6 weeks now, we have an 18 year old and a 13 year old, if anyone arranges a get together count us in as would love to meet new friends.

Thanks

Hi Glamourpuss, where in Cairns are you? Can I ask if they are boys or girls?