Guest alfiegol

Newcastle area

Guest alfiegol

Hiya

Have been out for 2 months living in Swansea have two 7 yr old boys who are in school, just wondering if any poms in this area, to meet up with for a beer/vino

Guest stanoggs

Hi

It was great to meet you the other week at the Rafftery's Christmas Party and yes we will have to meet up soon and get our famillies togther.

Kind regards

Liz

If Anyone is interested there is a group on facebook I have started up called expats in the hunter. we have people from all over the place so if you want to join your more than welcome. :)

Guest ShazzyL

Hi Guys, we are in Hamlyn Terrace which is a bit further south but would love to get together for a beer/vino and to get meet new friends!!

Guest ShazzyL

we are free this weekend (short notice I know) and next weekend!! Then we have my mother in law arriving on Saturday 25th for 6 weeks!! Where do you fancy a BBQ? Do you want to meet half way, or come to us or us up to you? I don't know the area very well yet so don't know where would be a good meeting place in the middle!! But with the good old sat nav will find where ever, lol x