how long does bridging visa B process?

Guest chillycandy

Guest chillycandy

Hi

I am just wondering whether any people in this forum help me with bridging visa B process. ^^

I am currently holding bridging visa A as a result of submission of graduate visa, and am planning to go back to my home country for holiday end of November, 2011, which is a week and half later....and actually haven't got air ticket..(I am sure I can get one if I look for it ^^)

I thought there will be no issue regarding granting bridging visa B as I believe payment of bridging visa B with an evidence of my flight surely ok and department officer will just grant my bridging visa B straight away. But this is what I thought, I would like to know whether this is true.

So my question is;

1. How long does bridging visa B process? Could anyone kindly explain about the procedure?

2. For the substantial reason, I don't actually have this, I just wanna go back as I miss my country and family, but for the safety, I might need to write down that I will attend my cousin's wedding rather than vague words like "domestic issues", right? Also, in that case, should I submit an evidence for the substantial reason? (e.g wedding invitation?)

3. Could anyone know what documentations should I bring to the office for bridging visa B??

Any help would be really appreciated!! Thank you!!