Case Officer - Further Information Request

Hello,

Does anyone know whether you have to let your case officer know you have uploaded further docs when they request within 28 days or just let them get on with it?

I didn't want to bug someone that is busy already but what has everybody else done?

If it is something specific after you did the rest like extra work evidence then I'd drop an email just to let them know unless you're in no hurry !

Justin TRA 8/4/11 success 10/5/11, WA SS sent 10/5/11 - approved 16/5/11, 176 lodged 1/6/11, CO 26/6/11, Meds 16/8/11, Finalised 26/8/11, PCC 16/9/11, VISA GRANTED 1/11/11 Arrived in Perth 12/11/2012:ssign19:

Hello,

Does anyone know whether you have to let your case officer know you have uploaded further docs when they request within 28 days or just let them get on with it?

I didn't want to bug someone that is busy already but what has everybody else done?

Email them to make them aware. I was requested further information and along with it came 4 attachments, one of which said that I must email the CO to inform him I have uploaded any further documents x

Vic SS applied 03/11, granted 05/11, IELTS passed 09/11 score 9/8/8/8.5 overall 8.5, pos skills assessment 18/10 ,176 app 22/10, granted 16 Dec 2011!

I did email the CO with a checklist to inform the CO that i have upload the document, i will advise you inform the CO through email.