Statutory Declarations?

Caz Brady

Hi Caz, Ours were done on ondinary paper, nothing fancy. Depends on the what your stat dec is for will decide what the wording will be.

We had ours done for our defacto relationship, if you need standard wording let me know, i'll dig it out?

Thanks I need ours for TRA and I'll prob need one for proof of relationship and sure I'll prob need one to turn on the computer and one to start the car the way things are goin!:wink:

More paperwork than you can shake a stick at!!!

Thanks I need ours for TRA and I'll prob need one for proof of relationship and sure I'll prob need one to turn on the computer and one to start the car the way things are goin!:wink:

Just type it up yourself. If you google stat. declaration you'll find loads of example documents. Don't sign it. You need to declare and sign it in front of your notary public or whoever you are getting to certify your documents.

Good luck.

Hey, if you don't mind me asking, at what point during the skills assessment will you use the stat dec? Just trying to get my head around it. Thanks :biggrin:

Hey, if you don't mind me asking, at what point during the skills assessment will you use the stat dec? Just trying to get my head around it. Thanks :biggrin:

Hiya no worries

After you've got AQF III you will have to get recognition from TRA and because Des is self-employed he has to do 1 as a personal statement.

A bit yep.

Really worried TRA wouldn't accept that many but all was fine. Three of the companies had folded so not my fault:err:

So it's not too bad then? My agent who I've since dumped to go it alone due to the stupid amount of money they were chargin was goin on about headed paper, but most sole traders over here don't have headed paper. I keep procrastinating, we're getting married in 2 weeks and my head keeps wandering from the mountain of paperwork and letters I have to write to get everyone to sign :arghh: While I love my almost husband and he is a fantastic tiler this nonsense is not his thing! But lookin out the window today at the rain has got me moving a bit to get away from here!!

Sorry for rambling!! The children don't seem to want to listen!:biggrin:

So it's not too bad then? My agent who I've since dumped to go it alone due to the stupid amount of money they were chargin was goin on about headed paper, but most sole traders over here don't have headed paper. I keep procrastinating, we're getting married in 2 weeks and my head keeps wandering from the mountain of paperwork and letters I have to write to get everyone to sign :arghh: While I love my almost husband and he is a fantastic tiler this nonsense is not his thing! But lookin out the window today at the rain has got me moving a bit to get away from here!!

Sorry for rambling!! The children don't seem to want to listen!:biggrin:

Wasn't too bad for me but the job descriptions often felt like I was describing them to my 2 year old. You can never have too much detail and plain paper is fine. I'll see if I can PM you one of my stat decs to help.

Hope the wedding goes OK too.........my missus would love to know what the cake is like cos that's what she does !:wink:

Justin

Wasn't too bad for me but the job descriptions often felt like I was describing them to my 2 year old. You can never have too much detail and plain paper is fine. I'll see if I can PM you one of my stat decs to help.

Hope the wedding goes OK too.........my missus would love to know what the cake is like cos that's what she does !:wink:

Justin

Thanks for that Justin, will post a pic of the cake after the big day!

Carmel

I did 5 stat decs for my TRA skills assessment, one for my current employment and 4 for previous employers that I cannot contact for various reasons (described in the stat dec).

They got sent with my application to TRA.

Hi Chardy. Did you do "a detailed half page description/overview of business, and the products and services offered by the business" in your stat decs??? Or did you just leave it out? Thats a requirement of the employer statement, but I think I have to be very careful what I claim in a stat dec. Thanks!:biggrin:

• 1 month later...

you can do a stat dec on ordinary A4 paper, however then documents must be signed by a magistrate or a police officer or school principal & make sure they are all dated with signatures also make photo-copies, once the documents are dated they become a "Legal" document.