856 Employee Nomination Question

Guest AlisterH

Guest AlisterH

HI All,

I am currently doing my ENS visa though my employer.

One of the things on the checklist for the Employer Nomination is for my employer to supply Bank Statements. Is this for the most recent financial year? If so, my company receives weekly bank statements, which is a heck of a lot of paperwork to put in with the application. Does it have to be for the whole year?

Any help would be appreciated?

Cheers

HI All,

I am currently doing my ENS visa though my employer.

One of the things on the checklist for the Employer Nomination is for my employer to supply Bank Statements. Is this for the most recent financial year? If so, my company receives weekly bank statements, which is a heck of a lot of paperwork to put in with the application. Does it have to be for the whole year?

Any help would be appreciated?

Cheers

Hi Alister,

I'm sorry, I don't know the answer to your question. I could hazard a good guess, but why don't you try asking on here http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/85049-ens-121-856-visa-timeline.html

It's the ens thread so there will be plenty of ens 856 people on there and hopefully somebody can help you out.

Anyone have any ideas?

Hi Alister,

This is probably no help whatsoever, but... My company put in the bank statements for the final quarter, that is April-June of 2011. We're still waiting on my nomination which was lodged 22nd August. But we've not had any requests for further information yet....

Guest lilimary

How big is your company? Bank statements would only help if the business is using a cash basis accounting.

If it is a big business, you need to attach the Financial statements (P&L and balance sheet) and/or Accountant statement for the most recent financial year.

Cheers

Guest AlisterH

Thanks All!

My company has 9 full time staff. Based on what the checklist requests, we are getting together Business Activity Statements, P&L and Balance Sheets and also the Bank Statements.

I may just get together the last quarter of the last financial year for the Bank Statements and if immigrations request anything else, we can go from there.

I will also ask on the 856 specific thread so thanks Nicole.

Cheers

Al