tonyman

Bakers De Sneeze

i was in the queue at bakers delight this morning 9 am and wittnessed a lad about 22 yr ols sneeze into both his hands and wipe it on his shirt , he then walked into th bakery shop ,put on his hat and continued his duties ,,,,i was disgusted and went over to Coles for our bread ....but being a regular and a do gooder i didnt leave it there, ive emailled head office , told them that its a waste of time having all these certs on the walls if you staff ignore them .......having told the lads at work and the gym this story , they too have told me what they have heard ......and some of it is XXXXXXX rated , may have to open a takeaway from hell thread ......the finger in the pie . the rat at kfc , the 7indian dwarfs do the ultimate in someones curry .....i was talking to a lad who use to work at hungy jacks and he told me some scary stuff that went /goes on behind closed doors .....no wonder,Mums home cooking is the best ......:yes:

Voted Best Newcomer 2010 by PIO Members.......Thank you....x

i was in the queue at bakers delight this morning 9 am and wittnessed a lad about 22 yr ols sneeze into both his hands and wipe it on his shirt , he then walked into th bakery shop ,put on his hat and continued his duties ,,,,i was disgusted and went over to Coles for our bread ....but being a regular and a do gooder i didnt leave it there, ive emailled head office , told them that its a waste of time having all these certs on the walls if you staff ignore them .......having told the lads at work and the gym this story , they too have told me what they have heard ......and some of it is XXXXXXX rated , may have to open a takeaway from hell thread ......the finger in the pie . the rat at kfc , the 7indian dwarfs do the ultimate in someones curry .....i was talking to a lad who use to work at hungy jacks and he told me some scary stuff that went /goes on behind closed doors .....no wonder,Mums home cooking is the best ......:yes:

The people handling food with gloves on, then take & give money with the gloved hand!

"640K ought to be enough for anybody." Bill Gates 1981

Saw this recently too http://news.yahoo.com/man-pleads-guilty-offering-semen-tainted-yogurt-175023000.html.

I never accept food off one of those tasting stands at a supermarket.

thanks for that LKC , having read that article i take it that this woman spits and doesnt swallow ......:laugh:.........and still Bakers delight havnt replied to my email .....i will give them till friday then i will hit them with the old health and safety phone call........:policeman:

Guest littlesarah

Basic infection control and hand hygiene isn't rocket science, but across the board people don't seem inclined to think in that way.

I've been to multi-disciplinary health professional training events and seen so-called 'professionals' leave the bathroom without washing their hands (usually at lunchtime, just before the sandwiches arrive)! I've spent time in hospital watching doctors with long hair not tied back, wafting all over the skin of a patient who was just about to have arterial blood gases taken.

The size of the problem with multi-resistant organisms is so great as a direct result of a lack of basic hygiene measures, with hand hygiene still the number one weapon we have. Yet, how many times do you see a hospital doctor don gloves without performing hand hygiene?

Sigh...

Don't get me started about my local butcher, who does some great meat, but lacks basic hygiene principles e.g. cooked meat away from raw meat.

I suppose he'll do something about it once his old biddy customers start popping off with E-coli.

Then there is the Chinese with the smoking chef in the kitchen.

Best Newcomer 2013-14.

I once worked with a Lebanese guy who's father owned a restaurant in Camden, he invited a few of us back to his restaurant where his family made us most welcome, we all sat round a table and dish after dish was bought to us and have to say it was beautiful food, in the end we had to stop the conveyor belt of food as we were full. The family would not let us pay a penny and we left feeling very full and humbled by their hospitality.............until I watched Restaurants From Hell 2 months later.........the very same restaurant was featured....over run by mice, there was a toilet in the kitchen and human waste found in the back yard.......tasty!

14-03-08 Operation Get Down Researched 23-03-08 Appointed Agent 06-05-08 TRA Application Sent 23-05-08 TRA Passed

04-06-08 Online Visa Application Submitted

I once worked with a Lebanese guy who's father owned a restaurant in Camden, he invited a few of us back to his restaurant where his family made us most welcome, we all sat round a table and dish after dish was bought to us and have to say it was beautiful food, in the end we had to stop the conveyor belt of food as we were full. The family would not let us pay a penny and we left feeling very full and humbled by their hospitality.............until I watched Restaurants From Hell 2 months later.........the very same restaurant was featured....over run by mice, there was a toilet in the kitchen and human waste found in the back yard.......tasty!

yes, dog and cat does taste beautiful after a few beers and red wine......i take it you didnt go back for seconds ......?i dont think i can put these stories about hungry jacks on here as they are disgusting but dont ever call when they are about to close up and have cleaned up , i will find out which one my mate worked at so we can give it a very wide berth ....

lol, reminds me of Oman a few years back, i went to the loo in a shopping mall. the guys i was with were at the food court. i was washing my hands and i noticed, in the mirror a guy come out of one of the traps, he walked straight out of the door...... wearing a KFC uniform!

what made it better was walking over to the guys i was with, only to find one of them tucking into a KFC.

"are you enjoying that fella?"

Chicken, gave me a bad coupon.

i had a go at a peggy (a goffor food guy ect) yrs n yrs ago in the uk ,in a workshop ect ,....id noticed he would come out of his favorite trap many a time and not wash his hands ,he would go straight into the brew room ect , this guy was employed to keep our cups, plates fork n knifes clean and feltch our food.....after a while i tackled him over his none hand washing ...his reply was "ffs i dont wipe my arse with my hand i use paper so why should i wash my hands "....thinking back now 20 odd yrs ago i should have told the gaffer .....but even in this day n age ,they still havnt got it into their thick heads , i still see men of all nationalaties using the toilet for 1 and 2 and walking straight out without washing hands .......hence why i dont shake hands with strangers ,i dont touch door handles or knobs of any kind!i use tissue paper to open toilet doors .....and i always make a nice little nest on a public/works toilet seat...

Guest littlesarah

We're all covered in all manner of micro-organisms, but there's a reason why the mouth is so far away from some of the other bits!

The art of 'the hover', as adopted by many ladies, is considered pretty much essential for some of us!

Anyhoo, I'm just very grateful that my immune system works well...