Best news ever!!!!!

Guest Mike H

Guest Mike H

Had a phone call from our agent yesterday to tell us that our visa's (skilled independant 136) have been granted. Applications recieved on 27 Feb & issued 12 May!!!!!

Bit numb at the moment but both well chuffed (so is the dog!)

Good luck to all of you still waiting.

Mike & Jayne

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Cumbria

Guest scoop

Good on ya mate big Congrats to you and your family.

What agency are you with? Which Profession? Very quick indeed

Good luck with the plans

SCoop

x

Guest Missiemo

Hi Mile and Jayne

Congratulations from us as well,we are heading off next month,19/06/06, all the best to you both

Mo and family

Guest Mike H

Many thanks.

We used Migrate Australia & cannot speak highly enough of them. Me, I'm a Fitter & Turner!

Good luck all

:)

Many congratulations. we are waiting for the same visa. We sent off to application to Adelaide on 29 March got acknowledgement on 11 April, just a waiting game now. Got our medicals (unrequested) booked for 14 June.

Guest Nelson

I think there's much to be said for arranging medicals and getting police checks going unrequested... I almost wish we had, and we'd be in OZ by now. I insisted on following instructions to the letter but, it seems, if you are determined, you'll get there whatever, however. I am STILL waiting on police checks and the wait is unbearable. I want to kill the postman every time he comes late or empty handed!!! Poor man... :( With hind sight, I would probably have calculated when I wanted to leave U.K. and applied for police checks and medicals unrequested after 6 months regardless... :roll:

I agree on the police check front ,we waited till requested and now im sat waiting ,what looks like going to be the full 40 days,wishing i hadnt listened to my other half at all. The meds wernt to bad only waited 10 days for an appointment and that was over easter, they will be in Oz now waiting for PC plod to stop playing hide & seek (did anyone see that programme),,anyway winge over and realisticaly i think i should have applied for them about 2month after submitting, but if PC plod is reading of course im only joking ,you do a very good job and i wouldnt want my forms to go missing now would i ?

Cal x

Guest scoop

I'm with you guys.

My Agent advised me to sort medicals and police stuff in the e-mail that informed me that they had submitted my application.

SCoop

x

Just having to find the cash at the mo, real bummer bloody MOT :x

Must be destined to wait :?

Guest glennandkate
Had a phone call from our agent yesterday to tell us that our visa's (skilled independant 136) have been granted. Applications recieved on 27 Feb & issued 12 May!!!!!

Bit numb at the moment but both well chuffed (so is the dog!)

Good luck to all of you still waiting.

Mike & Jayne

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Cumbria

That is such good news - Congratulations

Guest Mike H

Thanks for your kind words. It's just starting to sink in. A chance for a brand new life in a beautiful place with the benefit of our own experiences to have learned from. We really do feel like we have been given a golden ticket. We know that it'll be hard work wherever we go, but we do that now!

We're going to give it a go!!!!!

Guest Beki

I am impressed that was quick! Well done you Mike!

We're exact same as Est, sent app.end of March and acknowledgement on April 11th. Ours is skilled ind. 47SK Rich is a plumber/gas fitter, what's yours Est? The race is on!

I've just printed Police forms, hope I've got the right one, is it titled;

DATA PROTECTION ACT 1998 how to apply for access to info. about you held on the police national computer :?:

It's only a page :!: :!: :!: Bit easy compared to what we're used to :lol: :lol:

I shall book Meds for about 11th June (not done that yet). :lol:

Hi Beki, we went to our local police station and they have the form (double sided a4 I think). Just told them it was for migration purposes. You need to take two forms of id one with a picture on it. It costs us £10 each cash. Kris is a mechanical engineer. :)

Archived