VISA GRANTED My Day Has Come

anlopa

Hi everyone,

I would love to share my news with everyone that has helped, supported, thanked and guided me over the last 3 years. :goofy:

:jiggy:Finally last night our family visa was granted.:jiggy:

This is a fantastic community and I wouldn’t have got through this process without this site. Keep up the good work administrators and moderators. :wubclub:

We are looking at heading somewhere between Brisbane and the Gold Coast around April next year.

For now we are just soaking up the feeling of a visa grant:shocked:

Thanks everyone, I've just got off the phone to my parents who are over the moon.:wideeyed: should they be happy :huh:.

my brain has turned to a big bowl of jelly.

OMG it's starting to dawn on me now just what we are doing.:shocked:

Are your parents in Oz or are they just happy to get rid of you? Maybe they are thinking of free holiday accommodation. :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Made up for yer mrs,wont forget the info you gave me re the job the other week,much appreciated:notworthy:,hope yer have better luck with the sale than us!!:wink:

The sale of the house is not gonna stop us going, we will rent the thing out. Not something I want to do but if we have to then so be it.

Hi there

Congratulations!!! Good luck with the house sale! Ours is on the market too and if it doesn't sell by Feb we are going to rent it out! :biggrin:

Thanks, You fly 3 days before my birthday, oh and my other halfs birthday aswell better not forget hubby in that.

Good luck to you too.