Class Action for support of G5 has been started in Court...

virtual_bajwa

Here is the content of mail which I got from David Harvey.

Dear Clients

We have now received 70 contributions.

So, please make no further payments at this stage.

We will get an invoice out to all contributors over the coming week, and we will stay in touch as work proceeds.

Thanks again to all of you who contributed and sent in case profiles.

Best regards

David Harvey

Solicitor

Reg'd Migration Agent

P:03 9940 1538

F:03 9940 1456

W: www.dhmigrationlaw.com.au

Excellent VB, I would like to know the outcome of this case. I was in G4 for 2 1/2 years before my occupation was moved to G3 and getting my visa on April this year, if my occupation was not moved I would have been on the same boat and left Aus for good by now instead of being in bridging visa. I hope labour does not ever come to power again for the mess they have done to immigration policies.

1. Overspending

2. Introducing new taxes

3. Messing up immigration policies ( not just with skilled migration but with humanatarian grants as well)

Are the success stories of this labour government.

Shame on you

1. Chris Evans

2. Chris Bowen

hi pop

before all the mess created exclusively by chris evil ,i had a decent and graceful feeling for oz politician and thought they are different from our politician .but evan has outlined oz politician selfish,self praised ,racist and mad dictators.nothing more then cunning fraudsters who have no morals.people are just future's ballet paper for them.labors are group of totally incompatible and malice politicians who always blame ABBOTT on their every failure and in past even punished innocent offshore 2k7 gsm applicants with cap&cease legislation to overcome their ill sorted decisions.

every morning i woke up with prayer to GOD to correction of our enigma and punish liable person the evil evan

Hi everybody,

I would like to express my sympathy and support to all cat5 applicants. As a former applicant I was affected by Sept2009 changes and I know what means to stay months and years in limbo. I was lucky enough to get a visa this year.

Good luck to your court hearing!!!!

Alex

Here is another mail from...Where is this guys... Please help us in finding him...

Body

Dear G5ers

We are still unable to identify the following:

• Xuecheng Lu;
  • Fei Lu;

If you are one of these, please respond.

David Harvey

Solicitor

Reg'd Migration Agent

P:03 9940 1538

F:03 9940 1456

W: www.dhmigrationlaw.com.au

Hi everybody,

I would like to express my sympathy and support to all cat5 applicants. As a former applicant I was affected by Sept2009 changes and I know what means to stay months and years in limbo. I was lucky enough to get a visa this year.

Good luck to your court hearing!!!!

Alex

I don't think they are up to the court hearing yet.

At a start they will formally brief and engage Senior Counsel to get a legal opinion regarding the case. If then the legal opinion is in favour of the case, class action will then will go ahead providing they have the numbers to spread the legal cost for the class action.