Pub-Meet George Harcourt Inn 26 Nov 2011

Guest beh1972

Guest beh1972

Pptrixibell and I are keen to have a wee meet at the child friendly George Harcourt Inn one Saturday afternoon.

For those who haven't heard, the George Harcourt is at Gold Creek on the Barton Highway between Gungahlin and Belconnen and is one of the better traditional pubs in Canberra

I'm thinking of meeting up for 3pm on the Saturday 26th, there is plenty to see at Gold Creek/Gininnderra Village/Federation Square if you want come early and look around for a few hours beforehand.

Anyone interested?

http://www.georgeharcourt.com/

I still haven't actually been to the George Harcourt yet which is pretty embarrassing considering we only live 5 minutes away. So yes, we're up for it. Will have the kidlets with us though so probably only be popping in for one. Don't ask us to wear football t shirts though, I'll probably put my husband and son in Superman t shirts instead :biglaugh:

Guest beh1972

Booking made!

They are going to set aside a marquee for us for a couple of hours from 3pm. The weather should be a lot better than today.

The booking has been made as "PomsinOz", which should be on a reservation card there.

Pptrixibell and I hope to see you all there :cool:

Guest dijaseed

Thanks for organising it we will be there as well love that pub :biggrin:

Booking made!

They are going to set aside a marquee for us for a couple of hours from 3pm. The weather should be a lot better than today.

The booking has been made as "PomsinOz", which should be on a reservation card there.

Pptrixibell and I hope to see you all there :cool: