MARYROSE02

Watching 'Doc Martin' on ABC 1 - one of my favourites but...........

Guest guest37336
........ it doesn't make the least bit homesick!

One of my all time favourites Rose, last series here has just ended though.:cry:

Love the scenery and have had a few holidays in the actual village it is filmed.

But the one thing that I want is:

Have the ability to be just like the Doc at times,:notworthy::notworthy:. I can be a grumpy so and so, but wouldn't you just love to be able to react like him at times,:yes::notworthy:

Cheers Tony.

I went to Port Issac without knowing that was where they film it.

Martin Clunes is the antethis? (is that the right word or the right spelling of the word?) of his character in 'Men Behaving Badly' isn't he! 'antithesis?'

Watched about 5 mins of 'More American Grafitti.' I wondered why I had never heard of it - it's crap. Must be a different writer as the cast is almost the same.

Port Isaac.... an absolutely stunning little place!

I only watch Doc Martin so I can drool over the place. Not very keen on the character himself though.

Port Isaac.... an absolutely stunning little place!

I only watch Doc Martin so I can drool over the place. Not very keen on the character himself though.

I stopped there on one of my many trips to The West Country. I walked past 'his' house and saw a sign up asking people not to look through the windows.

I remember going for a walk late at night and coming across these two boys who were doing a kind of racing circuit on their bikes - God help anyone who met them on those alleys.

Isn't he supposed to suffer from something that makes him that way? It's 'Louisa' who I like.