Wanted Down Under series!

Guest ino4ek

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woo hoo! we have been picked...and off to Oz nxt month and filming starts this month...still cant quite believe it!

Have they told you when they're going to broadcast? The reason I'm asking is that all the previous series were filmed in the summer (British = Australian Winter) and broadcast in January. If they're filming earlier this year is it because they are planning to broadcast earlier?

No we don't know when its going to be aired as yet ....we have known for a while now . After we applied we had an interview on camera that wasn't going to be broadcast it was just for the producer talking a bit about ourselves . Have you done the visa paperwork yet Debbie ?

Tx

We have already got our visa Tasha, so one less thing to worry about x

Guest mattanlisa
Quote of the series that made me laugh" the gardens nice but the pool is small" - it was the hottub!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha ha! I picked up on that one too! One time someone moaned about it 'not being as hot as they thought it would be' and 'is this a south facing garden as we would like to make the most of the sunshine'! It was July and in Perth! Reckon they would have such a shock in December and would be needing a south facing garden for the shade!

Still enjoy watching the shows even though we've been 'down-under' for 17-months now on the Gold-Coast and have really settled in to the Aussie way of life after the initial first couple of months!! Just wondered if anyone knows where abouts 'the Cliffs' from Leeds settled down in the end and if there on PIO? Thought they were a really nice family and I want to buy him a beer!! LOL...

Guest thehoe5

Hi, if your going to Brissy you'll be with the three musketeers...Luke, Cole and Marty!! They were all so lovely with us and our girls were smitten!! It was hard work at times but they made it so much easier ....making sure we were fed and watered and the girls were happy!! It was a chance in a lifetime and Id do it again at the drop of a hat!! Enjoy your trip and get as much info as possible!! xx