houseshare when i arrive

Guest Chris Swingle

Guest Chris Swingle

Hi everyone,

I have finally booked my flight to australia and will be arriving in jan. My company have provided 1 months accomadation when i arrive but i will be looking to houseshare after to save a bit of money.

I was just wondering if any one on here wants to houseshare or anyone who can help

thanks

chris

Guest Chris Swingle
do you have an idea of which suburb or even which side of the city you want to live?

how much rent will you be able to pay?

a bit more info would be helpful :wink:

Sorry I was rushed when posting this. I'm going to be near bentliegh east or around that area because I'm not sure what branch I will be working in. Im looking pay as little as possible but at the same time I dnt wana live in a shed.

Thanks

Ah, this will probably be on no use then, I know of a house share but it will be near Moonee Ponds

My son will be looking for someone to house share - he is 26 and a programmer

If anyone is interested please pm me I can put you in touch with him.

Good Luck with your houseshare search

Guest Chris Swingle

Thanks Sarah, where bouts is ur fella staying and what does he do? My gf will be out there as soon as she can but I need a place before. Houseshare seems the best way to start.

Chris

Guest sarahstew
Thanks Sarah, where bouts is ur fella staying and what does he do? My gf will be out there as soon as she can but I need a place before. Houseshare seems the best way to start.

Chris

Yes that's exactly what he's doing. I'm going out there at the end of January and he was able to find a houseshare within two weeks of being there until Jan 5th. He's a carpenter and he's staying in Kew. It's a lovely room with a couch, bed and tv/wifi. He's paying $700/month. He did say he was really lucky to get the room as things are getting really busy with summer coming up. I think you need to call as soon as the ads go up! I think he actually found it on gumtree, though he did register for easyroommate as well.

Good luck!

Guest Chris Swingle

What sort of visa r u going out to oz on? My mrs will be prob going on a working holiday visa. Im going in jan so I want her out there asap really.

Guest Chris Swingle
Ive been looking on Gumtree , plenty out there and as for price $80 for a shed upto $300 a week , Id want breakfast in bed and a bed time story with a happy ending for that money tho :biggrin::biggrin: haha

Lee

I'd want a happy gd night and a happy gd morning lol. Cheers pal I'll check it out!!