register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

LinziM

2 cars for sale in Perth

Steve and I are headed home to sunny Wales after 20+ years. 2 cars for sale

2009 Ford Focus coupe cabriolet hard top convertible 28000kms serviced regularly, garaged $27,000

2005 (Nov) Ford Escape auto 4wd with tow pack, cruise control, mudflaps, 72000kms serviced regularly, garaged $15,000 DSC02818.jpg

DSC03010.jpg

DSC02818.jpg

DSC03010.jpg

two stunning cars, good luck with the move back

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

Steve and I are headed home to sunny Wales after 20+ years. 2 cars for sale

2009 Ford Focus coupe cabriolet hard top convertible 28000kms serviced regularly, garaged $27,000

2005 (Nov) Ford Escape auto 4wd with tow pack, cruise control, mudflaps, 72000kms serviced regularly, garaged $15,000 [ATTACH]3927[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]3928[/ATTACH]

Good luck with the move. Is the camper trailer yours and if so, are you selling that?

Hi LinziM ,

Good luck with your move back to Wales,me and the family spend every other weekend at our caravan in north wales and love it and i think that will be the only thing/place i will miss about the uk .we are also thinking about moving to the perth area .Can i be rude and ask why you are moving back after so long in oz.

Thanks Tomo

Guest gavnicjacflo

when you moving to back wales if not until march very interested in the explorer

when you moving to back wales if not until march very interested in the explorer

It looks like January at the moment, but not definite.

I will let you know when it's a firm date. We are relying on settlement of our house before we book tickets home.

Linzi

Good luck with the move back to Wales,

We have just moved to Perth from South Wales (3 weeks in), and although Wales is far from sunny, it still retains a particular charm, in my eyes anyway!

Chris

Good luck with the move back to Wales,

We have just moved to Perth from South Wales (3 weeks in), and although Wales is far from sunny, it still retains a particular charm, in my eyes anyway!

Chris

Hi Chris

Thanks for your good wishes. How are you finding Perth?

Hi Linzi,

We are enjoying Perth so far, but we have haemorrhaged money in the last 3 weeks, 2 cars, odds and sods, a fridge and then finally getting a rental!.

I started work 4 days after arriving, and its right in the middle of a particularly busy time so it has been a couple of 6 day weeks for me, but we have found plenty of things to do to keep the kids entertained.

Have you simply had enough and fancy a return to the green green grass then? How has your time in Aus been, good i hope?

Chris

Hi Linzi,

We are enjoying Perth so far, but we have haemorrhaged money in the last 3 weeks, 2 cars, odds and sods, a fridge and then finally getting a rental!.

I started work 4 days after arriving, and its right in the middle of a particularly busy time so it has been a couple of 6 day weeks for me, but we have found plenty of things to do to keep the kids entertained.

Have you simply had enough and fancy a return to the green green grass then? How has your time in Aus been, good i hope?

Chris

Hi Chris

I've been here 22 yrs, came out with first husband when he was offered a job here and then stuck here when marriage ended two years later. Made the most of it, worked hard, bought a house and enjoyed my time here, but as the girls grew up and I had the money to go back home every couple of years - well, it was harder and harder to leave.

When all is said and done, you're still a foreigner here - another bloody Pom.

And there are no words to describe not seeing your much loved sister for ten years when my girls were young and there was no money.

Now I have the choice to go home and feel fortunate. My lovely (newish) second husband is from Manchester and happy to go home as well. We hope to find a stone and slate cottage somewhere near my family and enjoy semi-retirement by exploring the UK and Europe over the next few years before we get too old!

Linzi

Ok..........we've sold the convertible

Roll up, roll up!

the Ford Escape is a great car - 3litre V6 engine but still economical, already has assisting brake fitted and heavy duty towbar, ready to tow trailer tent or small caravan. View anytime, pick up 13th January as we fly out 15th. Steve has had it from new and it's always been garaged and serviced by Ford.

Ok..........we've sold the convertible

Roll up, roll up!

the Ford Escape is a great car - 3litre V6 engine but still economical, already has assisting brake fitted and heavy duty towbar, ready to tow trailer tent or small caravan. View anytime, pick up 13th January as we fly out 15th. Steve has had it from new and it's always been garaged and serviced by Ford.

Ok, the Ford Escape has gone as well..............could the administrator please close this thread, thanks

Guest Guest31881

The cars are now sold, and the thread has been closed at the request of the OP.

Good luck with your move:yellow_guy_smiling_