register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Sherbetdip23

Advice on areas

Hi

Just wondering if anyone can advise on good areas within 30 mins (45 max) commute of CBD in the South/South Easterly direction from CBD. Also, if you know of any good schools in the recommended areas that would be great so I can do some research before we come out in March. :biggrin:

If there are any areas that should be avoided too that would be great. :biggrin:

Thanks for your help

Carla

Me, hubby and our two gorgeous girls.

Arrived in Australia 22nd March 2012

Guest Guest 47403
Hi

Just wondering if anyone can advise on good areas within 30 mins (45 max) commute of CBD in the South/South Easterly direction from CBD. Also, if you know of any good schools in the recommended areas that would be great so I can do some research before we come out in March. :biggrin:

If there are any areas that should be avoided too that would be great. :biggrin:

Thanks for your help

Carla

Which cities CBD Carla lol:biggrin:

Hi

Thanks for your help

Carla

Its a big old country!

as-map.gif

as-map.jpg

as-map.jpg

Which cities CBD Carla lol:biggrin:

Ooops! I am a wally - I knew that I meant Brisbane CBD and just thought everybody else could read my mind! lol!:biggrin:

Me, hubby and our two gorgeous girls.

Arrived in Australia 22nd March 2012