Advice on areas

Sherbetdip23

Hi

Just wondering if anyone can advise on good areas within 30 mins (45 max) commute of CBD in the South/South Easterly direction from CBD. Also, if you know of any good schools in the recommended areas that would be great so I can do some research before we come out in March. :biggrin:

If there are any areas that should be avoided too that would be great. :biggrin:

Thanks for your help

Carla

Guest Guest 47403
Hi

Just wondering if anyone can advise on good areas within 30 mins (45 max) commute of CBD in the South/South Easterly direction from CBD. Also, if you know of any good schools in the recommended areas that would be great so I can do some research before we come out in March. :biggrin:

If there are any areas that should be avoided too that would be great. :biggrin:

Thanks for your help

Carla

Which cities CBD Carla lol:biggrin:

Hi

Thanks for your help

Carla

Its a big old country!

as-map.gif

as-map.jpg

as-map.jpg