and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Guest Zeeshu

PR granted today!!!!

Guest Zeeshu

:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

I think the above expressions say it all. I couldn't believe what i was seeing and then a deep sigh of relief. waited for 17 months and totally worth it. I checked my status just an hour ago and it was the same old. never knew that a great news is waiting for me in the office while i was having lunch. :biggrin: Now that's what we call real Eid celebrations. :wink:. I thank you all my frnds for your tremendous support and encouragement and wish you all the best with your applications.

Fantastic news,,, Congratulations !!!!

Cal x

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place...

If you get a chance,take it, If it changes your life,let it. Nobody said it would be easy they just said it would be worth it...

Many congratulations.

Liz x

Warren, Liz, Paige 18 & Ethan 15

TRA Aug 2007, 175 lodged 14/02/08 WA SS applied for 4/06/09, WA SS approval 7/10/09 CO allocated 27/7/10 PCs 9/9/10 Meds 27/9/10 VISA GRANTED 4 Nov 2010 WA 2/4/11 Citizenship ceremony 30/11/16

Congratulations ZEEESHU :) ......

176 System Manager applied Oct-09 | Visa Grant Nov. 2011| Landed Feb. 2012 | Citizenship Sep. 2016

Partner Visa for Wife: Applied APR 16 Granted Jul. 18

Congratulations !!

Visa:176 - Skills Assessment: ACS 01-Dec-2008-Sponsorship: WA Granted 20-May-2009 - Applied 176 :2-Sep-2009 CO Allocated: 16-Mar-2011, Medical Requests:27-Jan-2012 Medicals done: 2-Feb-2012 Visa Granted : 9-Feb-2012 Citizenship Application applied = 9th June 2016 Approved= 27th July 2016

Guest Guest16631

congratulations.jpg.............tink x

Guest bilaln30
:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

I think the above expressions say it all. I couldn't believe what i was seeing and then a deep sigh of relief. waited for 17 months and totally worth it. I checked my status just an hour ago and it was the same old. never knew that a great news is waiting for me in the office while i was having lunch. :biggrin: Now that's what we call real Eid celebrations. :wink:. I thank you all my frnds for your tremendous support and encouragement and wish you all the best with your applications.

Congratulations Zeeshu & Eid Mubarik. U must be on the moon today and what an Eid!!! I prayed to God two days ago that plz dont make me celebrate this Eid without Visa. Seeing ur visa grant today made my day too because I am only two days behind you in Meds Finalization date. May be mine is round the corner too.

Many Many happy returns of the day.

Guest spadgersdad

Congratulations, fantastic news!!