register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

reza

PR GRANTED RIGHT NOW!!! Thanks Pomsinoz

Hi

Right now I got my grant letter. It is 3:00 Am and I am extremely happy.

I would like to thank Pomsinoz for its great helps and supports. I would like to thank my CO too for his helps.

I remember the days I had lost 15 points due to MODL removal and was not able to lodge my application. It was then that I found Pomzinoz which was a great help for me to learn how to obtain my state sponsorship. It was only the beginning and after that It always helped me to lodge my application and get my PR.

I appreciate Pomzinoz and its great Moderators and Members

Regards :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Reza & Zahra,EA Assessment 21 APR 10,SS 18 Aug 10,176 lodged 01 Sep 2010, Co 15 Dec 2010, PCC and Meds call 11 OCT 2011, Visa Granted 07 Nov 2011, Aussie Citizen 19-Sep-2016:arghh:

Guest yash
Hi

I would like to thank Pomsinoz for its great helps and supports. I would like to thank my CO too for his helps.

I remember the days I had lost 15 points due to MODL removal and was not able to lodge my application. It was then that I found Pomzinoz which was a great help for me to learn how to obtain my state sponsorship. It was only the beginning and after that It always helped me to lodge my application and get my PR.

Good Reza, Congratulations....let the celebrations begin now....

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!:jiggy:

Terry(43),Melanie(42),Ciara(14),Ruairi(10)

Started to look into PR Oct 08, 175 CSL visa lodged 4/7/09. Visa granted 14/1/10, Arrived in Brisbane 24/08/10 !!!!!:jiggy:

woooooow!!!!!!! congrats

Skill assessment applied on: 9/01/09 rcvd on: 12/03/09 ACT State Sponsorship applied on: 07/04/09 rcvd on: 11/12/09 176 Visa Application made on: 19/02/2010 CO Allocated 12/11/10 Medicals& PCC 13/01/2011 Job Verification 05/05/2011 Visa Grant

Guest VickyMel

Congratulations Reza!! Wonderful news:jiggy:

Guest janyy

Agha reza mobarak baashe,

Congratssss

Wonderful news. Many congratulations.

Liz x

Warren, Liz, Paige 18 & Ethan 15

TRA Aug 2007, 175 lodged 14/02/08 WA SS applied for 4/06/09, WA SS approval 7/10/09 CO allocated 27/7/10 PCs 9/9/10 Meds 27/9/10 VISA GRANTED 4 Nov 2010 WA 2/4/11 Citizenship ceremony 30/11/16

Congratulations REZA ..... Eid and GRant a double celebration .........

176 System Manager applied Oct-09 | Visa Grant Nov. 2011| Landed Feb. 2012 | Citizenship Sep. 2016

Partner Visa for Wife: Applied APR 16 Granted Jul. 18

Congratulations !! After A LONG LONG and painful wait :) May you have a blessed Life.

Visa:176 - Skills Assessment: ACS 01-Dec-2008-Sponsorship: WA Granted 20-May-2009 - Applied 176 :2-Sep-2009 CO Allocated: 16-Mar-2011, Medical Requests:27-Jan-2012 Medicals done: 2-Feb-2012 Visa Granted : 9-Feb-2012 Citizenship Application applied = 9th June 2016 Approved= 27th July 2016

Guest Guest16631

congratulation_graphics_2.gif...........tink x

Guest bilaln30

Congratulations and happy landings in Australia

Guest wafa9737
Hi

Congratulations and wish you best of luck , i also got worried when MODL was removed, lost my 15 points and later on applied for 176...Hope you get success on reaching OZ...

Congratulations.....i was really waiting to see you granted....glad to know u have been granted visa today....Its a Eid Gift for you......tc.........

Reza, Congrats, its a great feeling isn't it. When are you leaving.

Can you tell me what your occupation was ?

Tim

Reza, Congrats, its a great feeling isn't it. When are you leaving.

Can you tell me what your occupation was ?

Tim

Hi Tim

Thanks for your kind message. I am a civil engineer and I am planning to leave in 3 months. I would be landing in Brisbane.

Wish you all the best too

Regards

REZA:wubclub::cute:

Reza & Zahra,EA Assessment 21 APR 10,SS 18 Aug 10,176 lodged 01 Sep 2010, Co 15 Dec 2010, PCC and Meds call 11 OCT 2011, Visa Granted 07 Nov 2011, Aussie Citizen 19-Sep-2016:arghh:

Hi

Congratulations !! That was a long wait

IELTs/5Sep9/L8.5 R7.5 W7.5 S8 OA8VetApp23Nov09 +ive5Mar10CV VeriACT8Mar10Rec-16Apr10AppACTSS-dox sent27Apr10ApprvlRecd22Jun10App.176-SMP 22Apr10CO-22Nov10PCC/Meds-Dec2010 Visa Granted-4Feb2011