RSMS letter of priority

Katerina

Guest pinkcera

Hey,

There's a few of us about as there seems to be a bit of a backlog! Our acknowledgement letter is dated 29 June! :arghh: and still no CO in sight :arghh:

Where are you applying to, we've lodged at parramatta and we're hoping to move to ATC

hi pinkcera,sorry it`s taken me so long to reply,I was away and I can`t post from my iPhone(don`t know why) anyway I got that info from our agent..I was looking for any allocation times for RSMS visa as well and couldn`t find anything like that..sorry.if she gives me any more info I let you know

Guest pinkcera

Hi katerina,

Just seen on another post you are using the same agents as us, I will have to get onto them and find out what's going on as we don't seem to get any info like what you mentioned above

Sandy told us when the visa was lodged in September that it's going to take 6-8 WEEKS to get the grant!!! So my husband told his employer here that he will be leaving by the end of the year, so they found his replacement.. After 6 wks and nothing happening I Emailed her asking for updates and she said that there is a huge back log and they are only processing June ..and pretending she never sent email like that! she gave us completely unrealistic timeline and have to say we are not impressed at all!!! Anyway our priority letter should go out this week( it took 2 weeks for Sandy to contact my husband's employer in Oz) so hopefully we will have at least CO by the end of the year..

How are you finding the agency yourself? She was great at the beginning but lately I am not so sure

Guest pinkcera

Was your application DRC? If so then from what I understand the visa should be processed quite quickly, if not then there is a backlog so there's nothing we can do but wait :frown:

I understood that low risk countries should be dealt with nearer the 5 months mark than the 5-7 months quoted, if that is the case, then our 5 months is up on the 29th of this month, so fingers crossed :rolleyes:

Hi guys,we lodged our RSMS 119 application via agent on 08/09 ,2 months later nothing..so our agent asked my husband`s employer for letter of priority,she said it MIGHT help..

has anyone ever heard about this? did it work??

thanks

Katerina

If your application was lodged under the Decision Ready Checklist Program (DRC) it should have been allocated or will soon be allocated (depending which office is processing).

If it was not lodged under DRC you can expect approximately 6 month for allocation to a case officer.