2nd stage 801 Partner visa..eligibility

BeckiNick

Hello

I am not sure if anyone can help but we have received our 2nd stage partner visa documentation ...we hope to submit it tomorrow..we have only been asked for a police check, form 80 and stat decs. Does anyone know if we have to send in other stuff (proof of our relationship) or wait until we are asked.

Also i was granted my last visa on the 12th January 2010 So have received the paperwork very much in advance does this mean they won't look at my application until after this date or if a little miracle happened could it be granted before this date?

Thank you so much for reading this post

sorry can't comment on the paperwork requirements, but I would assume that if they needed further evidence, they'd ask for it.

I do know that the two years is from the date of application, the grant date of the 820 is irrelevant to the granting of the 801, and will just depend on the current processing times for second stage visas.

I am waiting for my second stage paperwork for my 100 visa - the 2 years runs from the date DIAC received your application for your first stage visa, not the date it was granted, although I understand that although they send you the paperwork a bit earlier than that, if you return it to them within the 2 year period they don't usually look at it until your 2 years is up.

Good luck!

Hello

I am not sure if anyone can help but we have received our 2nd stage partner visa documentation ...we hope to submit it tomorrow..we have only been asked for a police check, form 80 and stat decs. Does anyone know if we have to send in other stuff (proof of our relationship) or wait until we are asked.

Also i was granted my last visa on the 12th January 2010 So have received the paperwork very much in advance does this mean they won't look at my application until after this date or if a little miracle happened could it be granted before this date?

Thank you so much for reading this post

Send what was requested.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest nicola c

Hi I just saw ur post. I just put in my second stage today, mine is early too as I submitted it mid January. You do need to send info with the stat decs you and your partner make, if you look at the sections where it asks you about finance and social, it also asks you to provide evidence. Hope it helps