Wee kimmy

Stuck on how to get a visa :/ need advice asap!!

Hey i was wondering if anyone could give me advice! Im 33 and my husband is 34 and we really want to move to oz to make a better life for our 3 kids who are 13, 9 and 5. The problem is we live in northern ireland an we have both been out of wrk for over a year, as there is such a shortage of work here at the moment (another reason why we want to move) the job prospects for us in ustrailia would be great. The visa we can apply for is the sponsered working visa, but what i want to no is what are my chances of getting one even though we are out of work? And how do i go about getting sponsered? Can anyone help!!!!!!!!!

You might be best off contacting a recruitment agency and asking them - just be clear from the outset that you'll need sponsorship and they will be able to tell you if they can help.

Also, remember that only one of you will need to be sponsored - the other comes in as a spouse and will (someone please correct me if I'm wrong!) have rights to work too.

Good luck :)

Jo (Aussie), Jon (Pom on a 100 visa), Satch (the gorgeous viscous labrador) have now been joined by Siena Rose.

Does anyone have a spare instruction manual for a baby girl?