Shipping from Ireland

Guest blackwater

Guest blackwater

I am finalising the shipping next week, but I can't make up my mind who to choose, can anyone shed any light on this horrible aspect of moving:arghh:. I am so confused :confused::confused::confused: need advice...please!!!

We are going in January, so any Irish POMs can you let me know who you choose, private message is fine if you don't want to put the names down.

Thanks

D

Hi there,

We went with Aachener (€4980 for 20 ft container collecting from Galway to Perth movers doing all wrapping and packing and will do unwrapping unpacking on this end). We are only here a week so container won't arrive for another 6 weeks + but certainly on collection the guys were very professional, quick, and very pleasant.

We bought the insurance separately and Aachener were too expensive for insurance.

Best of luck!

Kate.

Hiya will bump up the other thread for you because I can't remember the exact figures re insurance etc ....they said it would take 6-8 weeks to get to Perth and a week or two in customs here. Have since been told it is sometimes 3 weeks in customs so we'll see ...