Scottish Family on Gold Coast

Guest Laura1888

Guest Laura1888

Hey we just arrived a week ago and are absolutely loving it. We are all sorted with house, car etc and now just need some friends :D

We are in Pacific Pines.

Anyone nearby interested in meeting up. We are 26 and have a 1 year old daughter.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Sussexmissy

Hi Laura,

How ru settling into the GC? My husband and I moved here afew months ago with our 8 month old daughter! Not sure if you are working but if you fancy meeting for coffee PM me

Clare

• 1 month later...
Hey we just arrived a week ago and are absolutely loving it. We are all sorted with house, car etc and now just need some friends :D

We are in Pacific Pines.

Anyone nearby interested in meeting up. We are 26 and have a 1 year old daughter.

Did you manage to organise a meet up? We are on the Sunshine Coast. 27,24 and a 2 year old son! My partner is Scottish, I was born over there but raised here (have spent the last 5 years in Central Scotland).

I know you guys are on the Gold Coast, but it would still be nice to get involved in any meetups with people our age with (or without) kids. I know my other half is missing the 'banter' ...particularly football banter (yawn). :)

hiya laura, were in the process of moving out to the GC and probably looking at moving to PP. how have you found it, were going to be out around august time 2012. where in scotland were you? we are in blackwood which is just between larkhall and lesmahagow on the M74 headding south from glasgow. i hope you have a wonderful time out there and look forward to hearing your stories........ 1888.........celtic???????? booooo lol