More than 50 months of waiting for a Provisional visa application

virtual_bajwa

Friends,

As most of you know about my case. I had applied for Designated - Area Sponsored( Skilled) 496 application on August 2007. I had submitted my medical and PCC tewice once in 2009 when it was asked to do so by the case officer. Secondly when my agent told me that I should be prepared with the medical in 2010...

But till date, no assurance was given by the DIAC that whether my application will be processed in near future or not. According to some emails sent to various category 5 applicants it was told that cat 5 will be processed at the end of this financial year.. THis is the end of the financial year. Now what...? I am tired guys of listening to fake promises. I do not think we will be ever processed in near future...

email from DIAC ?

would you be able to attach it?

my dear agent is kinda hopeless with communication apparently, since I know more from this forum than from her

Well,

Sorry,I could not able to find the contents into my computer. Yes I am very sure that there was emails to all the category 5 applicants that the cate 5 will be processed at the end of the financial year. I hope somebody has the content of this email...Please upload here.

Guest Guest31881
Aw sorry to hear this, you must be very frustrated. Is the financial year not April to April though? X

1st July to end of June in Australia