176 Applicant with Congenital Heart Disease

Guest mjcgito

Guest mjcgito

Hello everyone,

Hope you can give me advices or share with me experiences somehow related to my concern.

I am an applicant for State Sponsorship Visa. We plan to lodge our Visa Application this January 2012 subject to the release of the State Sponsorship Nomination-SA . I understand that there will be a medical exam along the way. The thing is, I have a congenital heart disease which is called as Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome. However, my case is asymptomatic (clinically silent) . I was hospitalized before due to pneumonia in November 2010 and because of Pneumonia, I had heart palpitation which is a manifestation of WPW syndrome. Nevertheless,I visit my Cardiologist regularly and complied with all medical exams requirement. All tests taken in January 2011 and October 2011 reflected a good prognosis, thus, I don't need to take any medication as instructed by my Cardiologist. He provided me a medical certificate last October 29, 2011 stating that I have WPW (asymptomatic), fit to travel and work ,and does not need any maintenance medication.

In this regard, given that I have this existing condition, do you think I should still give it a shot? Of course lodging an application will impose financial risk as I need to pay a big amount that's why I am concerned that my medical condition will be the potential deal breaker. :eek:

Hope you can shed light on this matter.

Warm Regards,

mjcg