Sign in to follow this  
Guest phoenix123

ANZSCO Code clarification for SIEBEL consultant

Guest phoenix123

hi,

I am a SIEBEL consultant with 5.6 years experience. Below are the list of designations I had in my employee history(its in order).

1. Technical Associate - 2 years

2. Senior Software Engineer - 2 years

3. Software Engineer - 1.6 years

I worked as a SIEBEL technical consultant for all the 5.6 of my career.

Which of the below ANZSCO code should I nominate my application?

261112 SYSTEMS ANALYST

261311 ANALYST PROGRAMMER

261312 DEVELOPER PROGRAMMER

261313 SOFTWARE ENGINEER

If I go with my designation, I should go with software engineer.

But if I decide based on my experience and profile, I should go with either Analyst programmer or developer programmer.

It would be great if someone could help me on which ANZSCO code should I should use?

Rgds,

Phoenix

Guest guest59177

You need to consider the description at these links:

http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/abs@.nsf/Latestproducts/FCE1D4A096F6C38DCA2575DF002DA74B?opendocument

http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/abs@.nsf/Latestproducts/106CE91D42362D2ACA2575DF002DA724?opendocument

for each of the four occupations you have listed and compare that with the low level details of your work experience. You will have to formulate your reference letters in such a manner that the assessor can clearly see the low level details and can add up the number of years/months spent on each task such that the total satisfies the ACS criteria. Just for you reference, I know that SAP professionals usually go for and easily get the systems analyst assessment. I hope this helps!!!!

Guest phoenix123

hi,

I saw that link earlier.

I would need to know if i should go by the designations in my employment history.

Or my job profile

Guest guest59177
hi,

I saw that link earlier.

I would need to know if i should go by the designations in my employment history.

Or my job profile

Job profile. I had my employer put the subject line 'RE: Employment reference for <XYZ occupation>' and the words 'He has served in the capacity of <XYZ occupation> for at least <required number of hours> hours per week. The details can be found below.'

Feel free to modify the above to suit your needs. Hope this helps!!!