You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

funkyashbash

scottish nurse coming over to melbourne in march, anyone be kind enough to meet up?

Hi guys, my names Ashley. I'm a mental health nurse working here in Glasgow. I'm 24 been qualified and working for addictions and child protection for the past 2 and a bit years. I'm planning to move to Melbourne in a years time the now (Oct 2012) for good however i'm coming out to Melbourne for a holiday/visit in march 2012 for 3 weeks. My flights are all booked. Would anyone kindly meet up with me for some drinks and show me around the city. Will be travelling myself. Highly appreciated it. Thank you

Guest Guest31881

Hi,

take a look at our sister site for Victoria and Melbourne.

http://www.lifeinvictoria.com/

You may find posting on there could be helpful to you as well.

Guest Widgy

Hi Ashley,

I have just moved to bendigo and will be looking at moving to melbourne near the start of the year so if you fancied a coffee meet up just let me know.

Im 29 years old and have just married an aussie and moved over here so looking for friends too.

speak soon

Leone

Hey! I'm Laura, also 24, from Newcastle in UK. I've been in Oz for nearly 2 years but just moved to melbourne a couple of months ago. I'm also a nurse, i work at knox private on the east side of melbourne. Where abouts will you be working? Would love to meet up and show you around when you get here! xx.