JBO76

How long to visa grant from completion of information?

Just wondering if anyone can help me set expectations for when our visa will be granted (assuming everything is all ok).

Our meds are showing as "health requirements finalised" on the status page and we have uploaded all of the additional information requested by the CO.

We are being processed by Megan Peachy of team 2 in adeleide.

App was submitted on 4 feb this year and we were contacted by the CO about 1month ago. Visa is a 176 family sponsored.

Many thanks

Submitted 4 Feb 2011 (176 Fam)/CO allocated 26 September 2011/Medicals on 18th October/all documents uploaded by 27th Oct and medicals showing as complete........Visa granted 7November! Wahoo!

I was just going to reply but then saw you received your visa on the 7th, congratulations.

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

I was just going to reply but then saw you received your visa on the 7th, congratulations.

Many thanks m2m.

I was really surprised at how quickly this came through following completion of the meds.

Start to finish the whole process was 10 months and 3 days.

Did the whole thing myself without a migration agent and am chuffed to have managed to navigated the process.

Flights are booked and we arrive in Melbourne 10 Sepember next year!

Jay x

Submitted 4 Feb 2011 (176 Fam)/CO allocated 26 September 2011/Medicals on 18th October/all documents uploaded by 27th Oct and medicals showing as complete........Visa granted 7November! Wahoo!