Sign in to follow this  
Guest aislingnew2bunbury

new to bunbury.. looking to meet new people..

Guest aislingnew2bunbury

Hi my names Aisling I'm 21, just moved to bunbury saw this site and well its hard meeting people on your own as ive moved from london with my family.. I would like to meet people in bunbury.. so if there are people in the same position or just looking for friends don't be shy to contact me :)

Guest acrylictiger

gday to you and welcome to bunbury! not really your age group but that dont stop me saying hello.. ive been here a year and love it and now that summer is almost upon us im sure you will be having lots of fun down on the beach with the rest of us.. drop me a line anytime or if you need to know anything and ill do my best to help you out.. chris

Guest busiuhk

Hi there,

My friend of 3 (with one 2.5 yr old son) will move to Bunbury early next year. Right now, we are just waiting for the registration for the final approval of the working visa. We have never been to Bunbury, but heard that it's a nice place for young family. We have no friends and relatives there and hope that we will soon make new friends in a new place. Please keep in touch!

Regards,

Juliana

Guest adamtdi

Hiya Aisling! I'm in a similar position, im 23 and I am moving to Bunbury in March.. do u like Bunbury or what sort of place is it...im hoping to get a job with a Civil Engineering company and bunbury is looking like the place...send me a pm if u like!