PLEASE HELP!! Pool installer required

Guest Nicijayne

Guest Nicijayne

Hi guys, My dream to have a swimming pool almost came true but unfortunately it just didnt happen.:sad: We dont have lots of money so have organised everything ourselves, we have bought a second hand fibreglass pool shell, had it certified by an engineer, have the go ahead from the council, have got a contact for a crane but dont have anyone to install it. Everyone that installs pools want to provide them too so wont look at ours and of course its the wrong time of the year cause everyones getting them, thats why our orininal guy cant do it. It was supposed to go in 4 weeks ago and we got so excited I was probably more excited than the kids!!! If anyone knows someone that could help please let me know. Thanks

You'll need a bobcat to dig the hole, why not ring around and find a bobcat company that has had previous experience with digging holes for pools. Once it's in the ground the rest you can do yourselves, with the help of a sparky to power up your pump.