Guest Howies

Second hand car wanted - Sunshine Coast

Guest Howies

Hi Guys, just arrived on the Sunshine Coast and need a cheap car until the one we are shipping over from UK arrives (and maybe as a second car after that) so just wondered whether any of you out there know of anything reliable that we are not going to have to sell one of the children t obe able to afford it! :arghh:

Hi Guys, just arrived on the Sunshine Coast and need a cheap car until the one we are shipping over from UK arrives (and maybe as a second car after that) so just wondered whether any of you out there know of anything reliable that we are not going to have to sell one of the children t obe able to afford it! :arghh:

Any help, mate? I used $7500 as top price.

http://www.carpoint.com.au/all-cars/results.aspx?N=834+1216+1246+1247+1252+1282+1480+900+443&keywords=

Cheers, Bobj.

• Like 1

Morning mate. Im over that way myself and have been looking for a car the last few days. I have found it all a bit of a minefield and it is hard to know which way to turn. I have finally decided to buy a cheap hail damaged but in very good condition car from a dealership.

I have ended up with a 1999 Mazda 626 with 140km on it for just over $4k. Damage isnt noticeable unless pointed out and its bang on inside. It'll do!

Good luck

got a jeep on the gold coast see earlier post - my daughters car - want to get it off the front lawn $4k ono