Singapore Airlines transfer to Virgin Blue Domestic

Guest cararich

Guest cararich

Hiya, we are flying with SIA into Sydney and then have a ticket booked to Hobart with Virgin blue - it was bought in conjunction with the SIA ticket so is a through fare.

Just wondering though does anyone know what the policy for transferring from the international to domestic terminal is?

I've flown with Qantas before and transferred through and they put you on their own free shuttle service but wasn't sure if Singapore and Virgin have this type of thing in place and I can't seem to find it no matter how much I google!

I'm just starting to panic and want to be as prepared as I can be because of course we will have loads of luggage with us, a bike and also my 18 month old and pram!

Thanks so much for your help in advance! xx

I've no idea there tbh. They don't code share or anything.

If you can't find out for sure I'd work from don't expect it and if it happens its a bonus. Having to collect your luggage to then cart it over to domestic terminal/section is always a pain but it happens. Often at bigger airports there are shuttles for this sort of thing but you still have to get to the shuttle in the first place :err:

Also you could always ask once you land if they can provide a shuttle or at least cart your bags along on one of the little trains? I am sure if between you you can't push the trolley and manage the pushchair someone would help out somehow. I'd suggest a wrap or carrier of some sort so one of you can carry the child and have both hands free aswell. Makes life much easier around airports. You could use two trolleys then if needed.

Hopefully someone will be along and able to tell you more :)