MARYROSE02

7pm and off to the beach for a 'wash!' Free showers but no soap.

Guest guest59177

GOSH you should honestly have ONE thread titled 'My Life' or 'My real time auto-biography' or 'The MARYROSE02 Reality TV Channel' or whatever. At this rate, CTF will have to be renamed Chew The Fat They Removed During MARYROSE02's Liposuction Procedure... :biglaugh:

GOSH you should honestly have ONE thread titled 'My Life' or 'My real time auto-biography' or 'The MARYROSE02 Reality TV Channel' or whatever. At this rate, CTF will have to be renamed Chew The Fat They Removed During MARYROSE02's Liposuction Procedure... :biglaugh:

I think you would be pretty good with a 'stream of consciousness' or whatever they call it, style of writing yourself! I think Jack Keroac used to put a huge roll of paper in his typewriter and just keep going (albeit 'fuelled' by pot.

It's been cold in Sydney last couple of days but it was lovely at Redleaf. As soon as I opened the car door the scent of jasmine flooded in. I could hear a Kookaburra and the waves were lapping gently with the lights of Sydney all around. Even the traffic ALMOST seemed a part of the magic!