Vodafone Business Development Managers required

Guest thebaddeleys

Guest thebaddeleys

My name is Chris Baddeley and I am the Sales Manager for Vodafone in Victoria and am currently recruiting for Business Development Managers due to headcount growth in the state.

If you have a proven track record in sales and are hard working, energetic, hungry for success and looking to earn in the region of $80k - $100k please pm

• 3 weeks later...
Guest uberbuild

Dear Chris Baddeley

Please accept my application for the position with Vodaphone.(Sales Manager)Victoria.

Enclosed you will find a covering letter and cv. I hope you will find my skills and experience a good match for this post. I have been self employed since leaving school, 20 years (35 years old) Always been involved in direct selling. I would consider myself a professional person who is trustworthy and extremely motivated to succeed. There is a number of years devoted to selling utilities and I have always been a high achiever, and have strong managerial skills. I have 20 years selling experience .Excellent face to face presentation skills. My key attribute would be a love of closing a deal.

Thank you for taking the time considering my suitability for this role. I am available for interview and can start work immediately. Please feel free to contact myself at your earliest convenience.

Kind Regards

Wesley Jones

Guest uberbuild

Just found out how to attach CV & Covering letter

**Admin Note** We have deleted the attachments to protect your privacy, please PM the advertiser for his contact details then you can send your CV that way.